Call 01273 813833 where one of our team will be more than happy to help.
We are a family business which has been established since 1985. We have an outstanding reputation as one of the leading local providers in Ringmer of physical therapy, massage therapy, sports injury treatment, psychotherapy & counselling and other similar treatments.
Back Pain Treatment in Ringmer
Trouble with your back does not simply produce pain in the back. Often it may cause symptoms in more remote areas such as the buttocks, groin, hips and legs (commonly called sciatica). Problems in the spine and neck can also cause symptons such as dizziness, headaches, clicking jaw, pins and needles and many more.
Inded research has shown that problems related to the back may affect over 60% of the UK’s population at some stage in their lives.
Professionals who are skilled in diagnosing problems, including those which may require further investigation if necessary. Our practitioners Ringmer have treated many patients successfully over the past years and continued success is demonstrated by reliable and practical results.
The practitioner will explain to you clearly what the problem is. If they can help they will explain what they can do to help and also offer advice on self-help treatments. Top 10 tips for back care:
1. Keep moving and stretching
2. Take regular exercise
3. Take frequent breaks between repetitive tasks and vary the rhythm
4. Change position – avoid ‘computer hump’
5. Pace yourself when the work is heavy i.e. gardening
6. Adjust car seats, and on long journeys, have breaks and stretch
7. Watch children’s posture – don’t let them carry bags on one shoulder
8. Avoid strain when lifting especially when shopping and with small children
9. Is your bed the right bed or is it getting old?
10. Seek advice earlier rather than later.
Tel. 01273 813833
1 The Green